Our postgraduate researcher Mariam Blanch has been awarded the EMBO Scientific Exchange Grant to carry out a research stay in the laboratory of Dr. Clare Pridans, at the Centre for Inflammation Research, University of Edinburgh. Mariam will participate in the project “Development of a monocytopenic model testing different CSF1R inhibitors to study the physiology of thrombus formation”.
- Seminar Thursday 18th November 2021 :”To microscope or not to microscope: a few applications to analyse autophagy and mitochondrial biology in live cells.”
- Young Researcher Award, Spanish Society of Pharmacology
- Mariam Blanch awarded the EMBO Scientific Exchange Grant
- Aleksandra Gruevska awarded the EMBO Scientific Exchange Grant
- Review in Journal of Pathology
abacavir acif antiretrovirals cerebral-vascular damage cGKI chronic liver disease ciberehd colon Crohn's disease designations doctoral prize doctoral studies efavirenz excellence research group fibroblast fibrosis fibrostat fpi fpu gut hiv hospital de manises hospital universitario dr. peset hospital universitario y politécnico la fe incorporations inflammatory bowel disease liver liver injury macrophages master degree mitophagy newspapers and journals p2x7 pharmacology prometeo programme psoriasis rilpivirina stem cells sucnr1 technician thrombosis tytgat institute for liver and intestinal research university of zurich vascular reactivity vitamin d