Our group has been recognized as a research group of excellence for the fourth consecutive time by the Department of Education, Culture and Sports (Conselleria d’Educació, Cultura i Esport ) of the Valencian regional government (Generalitat Valenciana) as part of its Prometeo programme for research groups of excellence. We have received a 4-year grant for the project “Pharmacology of the hepato-gastrointestinal tract: analysis of cellular and molecular targets for the treatment of fibrosis”.
- Recognition as a research group of excellence
- Welcome back to Mariam Blanch Ruiz
- Our PhD student Patricia García Martínez has defended her doctoral thesis ” Characterization of the effect of biological drugs on the initial phases of thrombus formation in patients with psoriasis “.
- Our PhD student Ángela Moragrega Escolano has defended her thesis “Study of the anti-inflammatory and antifibrotic response of rivilpirine in non-parenchymal liver cells”.
- Our PhD student Aleksandra Gruevksa has defended her thesis “Intercommunications among inflammation, chronic liver disease and HIV:understanding the hepatoprotective effects of the antiretroviral drug rilpivirine”.
abacavir acif antiretrovirals autophagy cerebral-vascular damage cGKI chronic liver disease ciberehd colon Crohn's disease designations doctoral prize doctoral studies efavirenz excellence research group fibroblast fibrosis fibrostat fpi fpu gut hiv hospital de manises hospital universitario dr. peset hospital universitario y politécnico la fe incorporations inflammatory bowel disease liver liver injury macrophages master degree mitophagy newspapers and journals p2x7 pharmacology prometeo programme psoriasis rilpivirina sucnr1 technician thrombosis tytgat institute for liver and intestinal research university of zurich vascular reactivity vitamin d