In our article recently published in J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol – a collaboration with Tytgat Institute for Liver and Intestinal Research (Amsterdam UMC, University of Amsterdam), Hospital La Fe and Hospital Manises – we show that treatment with vitamin D increases levels of its receptor and attenuates the proliferation of fibroblasts in Crohn’s disease.
- Seminar Thursday 18th November 2021 :”To microscope or not to microscope: a few applications to analyse autophagy and mitochondrial biology in live cells.”
- Young Researcher Award, Spanish Society of Pharmacology
- Mariam Blanch awarded the EMBO Scientific Exchange Grant
- Aleksandra Gruevska awarded the EMBO Scientific Exchange Grant
- Review in Journal of Pathology
abacavir acif antiretrovirals cerebral-vascular damage cGKI chronic liver disease ciberehd colon Crohn's disease designations doctoral prize doctoral studies efavirenz excellence research group fibroblast fibrosis fibrostat fpi fpu gut hiv hospital de manises hospital universitario dr. peset hospital universitario y politécnico la fe incorporations inflammatory bowel disease liver liver injury macrophages master degree mitophagy newspapers and journals p2x7 pharmacology prometeo programme psoriasis rilpivirina stem cells sucnr1 technician thrombosis tytgat institute for liver and intestinal research university of zurich vascular reactivity vitamin d