Our colleague Laura Gisbert has just begun a 3-month stay in the laboratory of Dr. Anje te Velde, at the Tytgat Institute for Liver and Intestinal Research, Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam where she will work on a project about the role of the TaqI SNP in the vitamin D receptor in macrophages from patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
- Seminar Thursday 18th November 2021 :”To microscope or not to microscope: a few applications to analyse autophagy and mitochondrial biology in live cells.”
- Young Researcher Award, Spanish Society of Pharmacology
- Mariam Blanch awarded the EMBO Scientific Exchange Grant
- Aleksandra Gruevska awarded the EMBO Scientific Exchange Grant
- Review in Journal of Pathology
abacavir acif antiretrovirals cerebral-vascular damage cGKI chronic liver disease ciberehd colon Crohn's disease designations doctoral prize doctoral studies efavirenz excellence research group fibroblast fibrosis fibrostat fpi fpu gut hiv hospital de manises hospital universitario dr. peset hospital universitario y politécnico la fe incorporations inflammatory bowel disease liver liver injury macrophages master degree mitophagy newspapers and journals p2x7 pharmacology prometeo programme psoriasis rilpivirina stem cells sucnr1 technician thrombosis tytgat institute for liver and intestinal research university of zurich vascular reactivity vitamin d